- Important Guidelines
- Fee for each Semester is payable in the first twenty days from the date of commencement of the Semester.
- In case of non-payment, in first month late fee is Rs. 250/- and in next month late fee will be Rs. 500/-. Afterwards student’s name is struck off from the college roll but he/she will be eligible for re-admission.Re-admission fee is Rs 5,000/-
- All books ,for the course enrolled, will be issued from the College on the returnable basis.Besides courseware one book related to ‘ Personal Effectiveness ’ will be issued ::
- First Year :: You Can Win by Shiv Khera
- Second Year :: Thoughts to Build On by Kopmeyer
- Third Year :: Seven Habbits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Please check the condition of the book at the time of issuance.
- In case of any damage/torn pages, book will not be accepted back from the student and he/she will have to bear the full cost of the courseware.
- In case of any pencil/ink marks on the notes the students will have to pay a fine of Rs 50/- per courseware.
- You’ll collect your course book during library period only.
- Students will return books within 7 days after the final examination.
- Book Bank will be issued to only those students who maintain minimum 75%
- Attendance and have no fee dues.
- College has an extensive library of academic and non-academic Books, Journals and Electronic Media.
- A student can get his library card from library and get the desired books .
- Students will have to deposit Rs 7500/- as Caution Deposit at the time of admission which will be fully refundable on completion of the course.
- In case the library card is lost, then new card will be issued on a payment of fine of Rs 50/-.
- In case the library card gets exhausted , then a new library card will be issued after a payment of Rs 20.
- A Book is issued for 10 days,if required, a student can get the book re-issued. Late fee of Rs. 2 per day is payable for late submission of books. After one month fine would be Rs 5/- per day.
- In case of damaged/ torn books, students will have to pay half the cost of the book as penalty.
- In case the book is lost, then students shall pay double the cost of the book as penalty or he/she will have to submit a copy of the same.
- Library will remain open from 8:30am to 4:00pm,on all working days and during Summer Holidays.
- Lunch time will be from 1:00pm to 1:30pm.
- On every Saturday library will remain closed after 1:30pm for maintenance.
- Students can get their caution money refund in the month of January and July after obtaining no dues certificate from all the departments.
- Dues of fee,library,sports and any damages will be deducted from the Caution Deposit